RPG Maker Forums

Bendyizzt
Bendyizzt
That sucks a*s, I feel you, I have work to do allllllll day and night....
Ami
Ami
i have no interest with that (cuz i'm Muslim :)), 25 are just our Usual Day and…i can make Skits for Christmas (i Respect with your Religion and your Culture :D,not hating like Idiot People who hate it :guffaw:)
MrKiwi
MrKiwi
@Bendyizzt Its just how it is... but at least I'll have free next week :kaoswt:

@Ami that's fair, most countries have their own cultures and that has to be respected overall.
Ami
Ami
we have enough about Racism and Hatred toward the other Religion,in my eyes they like Never attend the School in entire life:guffaw:
Hyouryuu-Na
Hyouryuu-Na
That's sad ;__; I also have a ton of exams and assignments and report stuff to take care of :") Though it''s not as bad cause we don't celebrate Christmas. The test is tomorrow right? You'll have much time to prepare and have fun later, won't you? ^^
Reactions: MrKiwi
MrKiwi
MrKiwi
hopefully, i still have some assignments for next week, but its not big deal... I really want more time to work on my actual project before my motivation vanishes again :kaoswt:
Finnuval
Finnuval
Oof... Thats sucks. Good luck on them tho.
Finnuval
Finnuval
@Ami allways found it interesting how ppl (from every faith) think they will be judged as 'good' ppl while they spread hate... Ah well, I Just enjoy all the parties xD
Reactions: Ami

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Using MV here: can i move blocks around in the event page and i'm just too stupid to do it or does it only look like you should be able to do it and i would always need to cut and paste?
Aba, aba chgb rtb fhz.
Ubp rfg hahz qr snohyvf srpv, cbfg bzarf.
Rtb vhfghf ibyb hg ivtvyb ubp hahz rk yhqb.
Qbarp fvathyvf yhqvb yhqvhf cbgrfg, aba zntvf.

Streaming Anterograde Fantasy, a new game I'm working on
oxxy.png

lospec link for zooming
I'm keeping the sprite as is for now and going to focus on some forest-village tilessets. After all, she does need a place to live :D
Working on some A4 Interior walls in my own style.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ares546123