RPG Maker Forums

EpicFILE
EpicFILE
I guess it's based on an assumption that "if you're good with it, then it must be easy for you". xD
Shaz
Shaz
No, it's based on an assumption that "if I can say it in 10 words or less, then it must be easy for you" ;)
Shaz
Shaz
But even by your logic, they are saying "if it's not easy for you, you must not be good at it" which still comes across as the same kind of insult.
EpicFILE
EpicFILE
@Shaz I think that's an interesting assumption too. However, someone did literally said that to me "You're good, so it must be easy for you". I was like "Uh, okay... Maybe you don't understand". xD
  • Sad
Reactions: Shaz
Avery
Avery
I feel you. If it is so easy, then they shall do it themselves :3

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I was being lazy and just copied a map to test a new parallax, but I forgot to delete all the events. This was the result. :o
just finished a bunch of art commissions! im really grateful for this community- people have helped me out so much here- so im just trying to return the favor the only way i know how! :0)
Ami
--- Fan Art ---

F.Mage: Phew...after finishing the Gathering Quest,i can take a break with my Phone. Let's see,what's new in the Fan Art Gallery
(3 Minutes Later,The Fan Art Of F.Healer & F.Mage Pecking Each Other Appeared)
F.Mage: (Spit The Water) WHAT THE HELL!!!
(Meanwhile)
M.Knight: (Nosebleeding) Nice Scenery!
trying to figure my way around the basic functions of Construct 3 and OH GOD MY BRAIN. I'm starting to think that developing decades of RPG Maker skills might have a downside.
I miss my VXA project, so I might be rushing for RSE. Dropping a random progress report

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kyriosu