RPG Maker Forums

Finnuval
Finnuval
Well there are a few more (older) games that vie for that same title tho... E.T. for Atari being one of them lol
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
Oh ye of too much faith. :LZSwink:
Ragpuppy87
Ragpuppy87
Wand of Gamelon is a myth.
It doesn't exist.
It never existed. All evidence to the contrary is an attempt by the Spaghetti Ninjas to corrupt the reputation of Nintendo's best franchise.
taarna23
taarna23
@Ragpuppy87 Well, a myth did a fantastic job of single-handedly raising $160k for the Prevent Cancer Foundation. :D
Ragpuppy87
Ragpuppy87
@taarna23 The Spaghetti Ninjas have been known to be charitable at times.

In all honesty that's actually really neat. People playing horrible games for charity.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I was being lazy and just copied a map to test a new parallax, but I forgot to delete all the events. This was the result. :o
just finished a bunch of art commissions! im really grateful for this community- people have helped me out so much here- so im just trying to return the favor the only way i know how! :0)
Ami
--- Fan Art ---

F.Mage: Phew...after finishing the Gathering Quest,i can take a break with my Phone. Let's see,what's new in the Fan Art Gallery
(3 Minutes Later,The Fan Art Of F.Healer & F.Mage Pecking Each Other Appeared)
F.Mage: (Spit The Water) WHAT THE HELL!!!
(Meanwhile)
M.Knight: (Nosebleeding) Nice Scenery!
trying to figure my way around the basic functions of Construct 3 and OH GOD MY BRAIN. I'm starting to think that developing decades of RPG Maker skills might have a downside.
I miss my VXA project, so I might be rushing for RSE. Dropping a random progress report

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kyriosu