RPG Maker Forums

TheoAllen
TheoAllen
Mine: Exploration goes wrong, now you want to go back home.
Wavelength
Wavelength
Bakery is going bankrupt; hunt monsters and compete in game shows to pay off its loans!
Hyouryuu-Na
Hyouryuu-Na
Even more stupid synopsis of my already stupid no travel game jam entry:
The city is infested with man-eating spider monsters so you do the obvious task of going to find your sister who may or may not be dead but you will be for sure, if you don't run.
misterdovah
misterdovah
Small boy wakes up in a strange house, with a strange voice telling him that he must find his peace going to another world in search of a witch with two other crazy children and watch everyone die.
Quexp
Quexp
Player is out fishing, gets caught in storm, boat crashes on unknown territory, different things hold him up from getting boat fixed. He didn't intend to become a hero (or outlaw if he makes corresponding choices). All he wants to do is go home and crack open a nice cold beer.
Featherbrain
Featherbrain
We live in a society... But we're raptors!
RCXDan
RCXDan
A bunny and a witch cat go on vacation to find ancient lost treasure but get sidelined into doing murder mystery nonsense. A rich puppy nun is involved.
Mystic_Enigma
Mystic_Enigma
A boy and his friends (old and new) become Explorers and travel the world around them going around doing good deeds, battling others and uncovering secrets. Oh, and eventually they get a Clubhouse, I guess.
Ludi_Tarantula
Ludi_Tarantula
Heavily traumatized Frankenstein boy has ONLY ONE JOB (The Rebirth Of Franklin Albrecht)
-Ele
Redeye
Redeye
Hero gets beaten up by a gang of shadows, then goes on a journey to collect an assortment of magic marbles, while also getting wrapped up in politics.
HexMozart88
HexMozart88
I actually tried to write a stupid synopsis of my game, but I think if I did it would be downright insulting.
  • Wow
Reactions: RCXDan
zerobeat032
zerobeat032
A few high school kids mess around in an imaginary head space world looking for people.
Finnuval
Finnuval
Project 1 : guy wants prove he is smarter then anyone else.

Project2 : guy loses pet needs to fight ancient evil thing to get them back.
gstv87
gstv87
50-year-old male tries to get some love, ends up being shafted through every hole.
SirGatling
SirGatling
A chicken summons random guys to save his world recovering feathers

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I can't decide if writing invoices is satisfying or annoying...
What has two thumbs and just put up the latest Jump into Javascript? *points at self* this guy!
Me: I just want to sit and work on my game all day everyday! Shiny code! Shiny graphics! Yay! :LZSexcite:
Other people: What if we give you money not to?
Me: :kaoswt:
//Long pause...

Me: You've won this day foul temptress! :kaolivid:
Wow. Doing a kickstarter page takes much longer than I expected. It looks so simple, yet takes so many hours to get right.
Ami
my Unfinished Work are Placed in Abandoned Project Folder (Maybe Unfinished Project Folder) & Making the new Work (still same but different in some aspect,i pick anything from my Previous Work)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Itzal