RPG Maker Forums

Philosophus Vagus
Philosophus Vagus
I could never follow those really long drawn out series with filler arcs and recap episodes thrown in to draw them out further, I don't even think I made it anywhere close to the end of the OG pre-timeskip show.
Philosophus Vagus
Philosophus Vagus
50 episodes is the sweet spot for good series I've found, anything with more is almost guaranteed to be stretching itself to milk its popularity, any less and it either ends too abruptly or is so terrible it wasn't allowed to continue.
Froggo32
Froggo32
Lol, I think that perfect series has 75>episodes
Bendyizzt
Bendyizzt
500 episodes? I've seen longer...
TheoAllen
TheoAllen
I somehow managed to finish em all. Yes, those 500 episodes. Except I skip the whole parallel universe filler arc that has nothing to do with the canon arc.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I had this idea for VTubers vs MOTHER and its a bunch of Vtubers finding eight melodies to fight a psychic alien and a fat kid. IDK, kinda find it hard to use RPG Maker for more than 15 minutes
Working on some wizard/magic bases:
TestChara-10-hover.gif

I mean, technically it's a flying base but I haven't made any wings yet, so magic hovering is it for now.
Dear developers, exp gain scaling (reduced gain when you are over-leveled) suck. Please don't do it. Thank you.
Slip into Ruby and Jump into Javascript are now updated with their latest episodes, folks!
when you run out of ideas and fall back on the classics...
View attachment ClassicTroll.png

and I can't even think of a way to spruce him up -.-

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hexadecimal