RPG Maker Forums

ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
Huh... I just tried turning that on... The difference was almost immediate. :kaoback: It's just too bad I do art at night and can't have the screen being tinted the wrong color. But I think I'll turn it on any night I'm not doing art... Goodness knows I could do with seeing a few less 6AMs in my life. :kaocry:
Reactions: Shaz
Shaz
Shaz
Reds look totally awful with it on!
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
Makes sense really, it's got kind of a reddish tint. So any reds are going to stand out kind of poorly. Not the usual striking nature the color has. It's really bad if you turn the setting up, at 100 the screen is pretty much just red.
Lornsteyn
Lornsteyn
Its also helpful if you are just awake and want to check the time without getting your eyes burned out by the light. xD
I must admit my phone is 24/7 now with this night light, its just more pleasnt for the eyes.
Shaz
Shaz
Mine shows up more blue when the night light is active - reds are horrifyingly bright - you know, like a tv that has the colour balance all wrong and everything is saturated.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Was there a thread that you could share a screenshot of your game? I feel like I found it once but can't locate it again.

I was being lazy and just copied a map to test a new parallax, but I forgot to delete all the events. This was the result. :o
just finished a bunch of art commissions! im really grateful for this community- people have helped me out so much here- so im just trying to return the favor the only way i know how! :0)
Ami
--- Fan Art ---

F.Mage: Phew...after finishing the Gathering Quest,i can take a break with my Phone. Let's see,what's new in the Fan Art Gallery
(3 Minutes Later,The Fan Art Of F.Healer & F.Mage Pecking Each Other Appeared)
F.Mage: (Spit The Water) WHAT THE HELL!!!
(Meanwhile)
M.Knight: (Nosebleeding) Nice Scenery!
trying to figure my way around the basic functions of Construct 3 and OH GOD MY BRAIN. I'm starting to think that developing decades of RPG Maker skills might have a downside.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sabinasnow