RPG Maker Forums

Philosophus Vagus
Philosophus Vagus
Yeah, getting a stable modded build is usually at least a 3 day endeavor if you know what you are doing. To many good mods, to many conflicts, prepare to go cross-eyed messing around in TES5Edit before you get it running right. But once it's done, man does it work wonders.
Philosophus Vagus
Philosophus Vagus
Day one is usually just downloading mods and sorting load order. Then you've got to fix the conflicts if you want it to work right. FYI the old version is way more stable for modding than SE in my experiences overall, less mods being worked on and constantly updated. Though the tradeoff being that it is more limited overall.
Reactions: Puffer
Philosophus Vagus
Philosophus Vagus
I just went through the same but with New Vegas to make the frontier work, Skyrim is a cakewalk comparatively, but New Vegas is a better game so I'm stuck using it no matter how old it gets until someone finally creates a worthy successor or (more likely) a remaster.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Playing one of the two RM2k3 games I was best known for back in the day, one I made in the Spring semester of my Freshmen year in college like 15 years ago, feeling all kinds of ways about it. I have not played this game in WELL over 10 years. I feel a million years old RN.
One of these days, I need to find/figure out how to replicate the Brave/Default system. Heheh...
Are ReSTAFFs a thing anymore? Just curious, not sure if this is thread-worthy, so just musing here
Mr_Petue wrote on ATT_Turan's profile.
please explain, why you are voting my commentary negativ.
Mr_Petue wrote on Eliaquim's profile.
please explain, why you are voting my commentary negativ.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miniseukeoteu