RPG Maker Forums

Hyouryuu-Na
Hyouryuu-Na
So it's a machine that produces tea but also a lot of pollution or is the pollution the 'tea' X"D Interesting idea.
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
I mean the tea is just pouring out into space so er... Just a bit of pollution there. It's also blowing black smoke too, just in case the other isn't enough pollution. Mostly though it's an excuse for the player to grow to gigantic proportions from drinking it. ;)
Hyouryuu-Na
Hyouryuu-Na
Space is really really really... really big so it shouldn't matter if it's being polluted XD Sometimes I feel like sending all the garbage of earth out into space :") Will they get as big as the number of cups they drink? I love tea so that's gonna be a problem XD
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
I will probably give them a level or two of collecting tea cups. It would make for a decent tutorial. Mostly they just need to be planet sized so they can travel around through space. So it will probably just be find the cups drink them, grow gigantic in a cutscene. At some point I plan to shrink them down to tiny size too, so expect to see an area with giant mundane stuff. ;)
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
Also true to my word, the character portrait is there... I really do intend for her to invite her own character portrait to a tea party. I just haven't evented/written that yet since I wanted this up for Screen Shot Saturday and it needs to be 20 seconds long or less.
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
Going to write her as a zany character... But you know what, I really get the feeling her portrait would be more like a super vain popular girl. Far more concerned about her looks (she is after all a portrait) than other things. I mean there's nothing saying a character and their portrait need to get along. ;)
alice_gristle
alice_gristle
Woow, is yo game like Alice in the Wonderland on acid or summat? :D I'd be totally into collecting pretty porcelain teacups, that'd be totally... umm... my thing!
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
It is most definitely a dark "Alice in Wonderland" style story. Honestly though, I might have the porcelain teacups try and "collect" the player instead. Something about evil teacups sounds amazing! =D
GmOcean
I was going to say, this game looks so abstract every time I look at updates. It's confusing and exciting, much like Alice in Wonderland.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Too bad the Boss Battle Build Bout isn't also for VXAce.
I might not participate in the Boss Battle contest after all... I have more important things to do, like Wishful Wanda. And of course the Dark Deception spinoff I plan to pitch, Demon Slayer.
Changed my avatar, goodbye Alan Sugar, hello George Carlin (one of my favorite human beings ever)
If you still don't subscribe our Polish channel please consider it :)
1.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zerael