RPG Maker Forums

yournamehere
yournamehere
Damn that's rough. Have you at least been hallucinating anything fun?
Philosophus Vagus
Philosophus Vagus
Not really. Mainly just arguments with dogs. My vision blurs and my muscles are trembling from the strain and exhaustion while the mind just keeps reeling but no hallucinations to speak of. Though at this point if I were hallucinating I'm not entirely sure I'd possess the mental capacity to recognize it.
yournamehere
yournamehere
Gotcha. I'm sorry that you're suffering. Is this a regular occurrence? What's the longest you've gone without sleep?
Philosophus Vagus
Philosophus Vagus
I don't think this is the longest I've ever gone but it's up there with it. Happens regularly enough, normally only a single sleepless night or two though. Thankfully episodes like this where I stay up for several days straight are fairly rare at least.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Did you know that 90% of people in the world use the number in their sentence as they see fit?
It's been a long time since I was here but I have a lot of updates... btw I am teaching again about game programming and game design in some schools here in Brazil hahahaha It's good to see kids and teens learning this kind of thing!
welp, I literally can't continue working on ALEX now that my MZ trial is up (unless I somehow place in the jam which I don't remotely deserve to for my unfinished crap) so I am back on my bullshit
some test stuff. Empty for now. My other project (this project) needs more attention. The lagging really kicks up when I try to capture gameplay. ✨

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gpc_826