RPG Maker Forums

TheoAllen
TheoAllen
Scripter is the one who make scripts.
Bastrophian
Bastrophian
I would imagine that the eventer probably does way more then just cut scenes too. Cut scenes arent the only kind of events. You also have your item get events, your locked door events, battle processing events, and events to control progression of other events. Some devs, cray cray though they might be, even event their own menu/battle systems... its a pretty detailed role.
HexMozart88
HexMozart88
"cray cray though they might be" I am mildly offended.
Bastrophian
Bastrophian
@HexMozart88 - OH! But is complement... I can only dream of being so utterly and completely bonkers! :o
Bastrophian
Bastrophian
@HexMozart88 - But seriously, I really wish I had the patients to do half the menu stuff I've seen evented in RM. T.T
mlogan
mlogan
To specifically answer your question, VX Ace and earlier engines used the code Ruby and ran from scripts of code. Programmers who could write code to add in became known as scripters.
mlogan
mlogan
Sometimes the term lingers even though MV and MZ switched to Javascript and uses plugins instead of scripts.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

elexy 1.2.pngSome bust art to be cropped and cleaned. May use in special decision moments. Depending on how it looks in game I may cut it.
Tiamat-86 wrote on ATT_Turan's profile.
apparently since its turning 15 years old this year the ps3 is considered "retro". now how old do you feel?
guess that means im an "antique" gamer since ill still play games as old as i am.
"you know your getting old when your childhood console changes ethnicity" lol it turned yellow
I'm making Toilet in Wonderland 2. and tell vinny about it lol
WE ARE THE BORG. YOUR BIOLOGICAL AND TECHNOLOGICAL DISTINCTIVENESS WILL BE ADDED TO OUR OWN. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
morinangel015