RPG Maker Forums

Quexp
Quexp
TIRED but that's because I've been car shopping the past couple of weeks. I found something and get to pick it up tomorrow though so I feel relieved!

Welcome back! :LZSexcite:
MrKiwi
MrKiwi
Good to know that struggle ended up paying for! Guess you'll have so time to rest now :kaothx:
Reactions: Quexp
dreamfall887
dreamfall887
That's a cute pic of Shantae, nice work! :LZSexcite:
I'm pretty stressed tbh just trying to distract myself at the moment.
Reactions: MrKiwi
orochi2k
orochi2k
I'm on my death march to meet an unreasonable deadline set by myself. :kaoswt2:
MrKiwi
MrKiwi
@dreamfall887 ty! And sorry for hearing that, it seems to be going quite hard for you right now, hope you restore your energy to keep going! :kaopride:

@orochi2k sounds harsh! But if you set it up by yourself you got no choice but to challenge it! You can do it! :kaojoy:
Hyouryuu-Na
Hyouryuu-Na
Doing classes, writing, watching anime, sleeping when I'm not doing anything else... Omg the delete feature is gone ;__; Anyways, I'm doing alright ^^
  • Sad
MrKiwi
MrKiwi
@Hyouryuu-Na Just be happy ya know? Not like you are lost in your mind about what are you doing with your life. What saddens me more than a good tragic novel, is people that live in a fake utopia, and feel forced to smile cause its "correct", that even if today is bad, tomorrow couldn't be worse. Its hard to say: be happy, when you're not, but what I can say: its okay if you can't smile.
Hyouryuu-Na
Hyouryuu-Na
Yeah :") I mean, I'm okay with not being okay it's just I don't want to worry people so I have to act like nothing's wrong because they will never understand. But I'm sure everything will work out. Anyways, beautiful artwork!!! I think I've seen this character somewhere but can't really remember. Your coloring and shading technique got better too! ^^

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Bluh... glad this present heatwave is coming to a close...
Look what I found, it was my first ABS.

This project was never completed because I had lost the computer where it was stored.
Character Creator for RPGM 2000, VX, XP, & LPC Style Sprites | RPG Maker News #72

Is there any way to get more than 8 enemies in a troop in RMMV or is that limit pretty much hardcoded into the engine?
Stream will be live shortly with some game development! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ramiz_Tarique