RPG Maker Forums

ScorchedGround
ScorchedGround
"The Ancient Forest of Fever Dreams"

or something like that.
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
Haha pretty much. I forgot to stop randomizing all the light colors for the real world. I should probably just use blue, green and white for the randomized lighting... In fact one sec. I'm going to test that right now. :LZSexcite:
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
and_remember_tomorrow_real_world_forest3.jpg
and_remember_tomorrow_real_world_forest4.jpg
Hmm.... Well the coloring should be better. Going to look into larger lights though and maybe remove the white light as it's supposed to be night. Then again I guess moonlight is a thing as well.
ScorchedGround
ScorchedGround
Well, I mean it does look like a more proper forest now.

However, if the colorful feverish aesthethic is what you were going for overall, then it looks great.
That's the great thing about video games as a medium right? You can make it look as crazy as you want and no one will question it.

Rather, I think its a nice flair.
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
I admit, I do prefer the colorful look. Though I'm doing a handful of scenes in the real world before sending the player off to "Wonderland". Those scenes besides one are unhappy, so I'm wondering if I want to "cold light of day" them.
and_remember_tomorrow_starry_night_cold_lighting.jpgand_remember_tomorrow_starry_night.jpg

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

A side story is almost getting into the next stage. Almost everything in this game has real-life references.
unfinishedbuildingwip1.jpg
Everyday life is full of absurdity. This is just a reflection.
TFW you discover how the script batching works in VNMaker... after you've had the program for almost 3 years.
hAx6iQ3.gif

Writes that the characters have to climb a mountain.

Realized that I have to draw six sets of models where characters are climbing.

At least I know how to draw something. :)
I'm currently scratching my head on how to design plains. What do I even put in plains? Some trees (but not too many or it turns into a forest)? Grass? A few bushes? That's a bit dull.
I'm looking for tutorials but Google didn't seem to find much (or maybe I have the wrong keywords). I don't know how to map plains and I don't know how to learn.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
utotsu