RPG Maker Forums

bgillisp
bgillisp
Well some devs think their game is Greatest Game Ever (TM) no matter how bad it is.
HexMozart88
HexMozart88
The TM just made that comment so much better.
Reactions: Quexp
Ami
Ami
maybe for some fun as you said
Ami
Ami
Well some devs think their game is Greatest Game Ever (TM) no matter how bad it is.
that make sense to me
SigmaSuccour
SigmaSuccour
I wonder more about why let's players intentionally play bad RPG Maker games...
Aerosys
Aerosys
Sausage_Boi
Sausage_Boi
Some people get so enamored at having created the thing that they don't really see the flaws the way others might.
Jragyn
Jragyn
A game being "bad" can be kinda subjective, though. What you don't like can be liked by others. It could also simply be the limit of the developer's capabilities/creativity.

...it could also be that the game is just hot garbage. ‍♂️
Aerosys
Aerosys
@Jragyn Usually yes. But there are some indicators that you usually should satisfy. Some games have ripped music, sprites that dont match, Mapping errors, Grammar mistakes.. well maybe such games are bad because they are still in progress? But definitely not a game that I would publish.
Reactions: Jragyn
Andar
Andar
for some people, the need for fame overrides everything. Just look at some of the TV shows based around shaming others or yourselfs and the people that go there just to be on the air for a minute or so...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So this is... a thing.
A little something I've been working on... :kaosigh:
GoArOw1.png
This is a lot of fun
Posted some halloween freebies! Grab them while on season :kaopride:
hallow_cat.png
So my birthday was about a week ago! Just forgot to post it. I went to a Golden Corral, and it was soooooo good! :kaojoy: I also got some Animal Crossing in my life! Yay, Animal Crossing!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rocky_Bomboa