RPG Maker Forums

Hyouryuu-Na
Hyouryuu-Na
What house on fire o__o I haven't been around lately. Good to see one person actually working in their game :""D
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
Oh! Here's the sequence... :LZSexcite:
and_remember_tomorrow_start_sequence_1.jpg
Sneaks out of the house...
and_remember_tomorrow_start_sequence_2.jpg
..out to the overlook to watch the meteor shower...
and_remember_tomorrow_start_sequence_3.jpg
..Oh look the house.. Neat. And not on fire.
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
and_remember_tomorrow_start_sequence_4.jpg
Watches the meteor shower all while people are breaking into her house, killing everybody there and lighting it on fire to cover up the evidence.
and_remember_tomorrow_start_sequence_5.jpg
Sequence with being chase by some of the goons who doubled back... Escapes them...
and_remember_tomorrow_start_sequence_6.jpg
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
Sad sequence mourning the people who died, specifically her mother. Realizes she has to get to the nearby town which is around the lake. Then meets misfortune during a rock slide and thus the falling sequence, "Wonderland", etc, etc. Very short summary, I haven't built the action sequences yet.
Hyouryuu-Na
Hyouryuu-Na
It looks so good TT Great job. The burning house is very pretty despite the obvious tragedy :")
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
I always think, maybe I should use Discord.. Then I don't. Not like I really know anybody on it anyway. Pretty much outside of business, I don't really talk to anybody besides here. One could even make the case this is business technically. :kaoswt:
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
Now to contemplate the best way to drop her down a very deep hole. Those nearby rocks aren't solid at all. :LZSexcite: So now I just need to splice together enough animation frames to fake a convincing loss of footing followed by a fall. :LZSwink:
and_remember_tomorrow_start_sequence_7.jpg
Maybe I'll make a dust particle to show it's hitting the side of the mountain before falling.
Hyouryuu-Na
Hyouryuu-Na
I had 0 intentions to open a discord account. My teacher made us join a course server XD She could've just used slack but oh well. I joined one relating to rm cause why not. But it's way too casual over there a reserved person like me can't really fit in :"D That aside, when do you think your game will be completed? Curious cause you're one of the few people here who actually makes progress XD
Hyouryuu-Na
Hyouryuu-Na
I hope there's hay or something down there. Don't want her to break anything!
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
Well if you kill the protagonist, there wouldn't be much of a game afterwards now would there?
and_remember_tomorrow_start_sequence_8.jpg
and_remember_tomorrow_start_sequence_9.jpg
and_remember_tomorrow_start_sequence_10.jpg
The sequence is falls, impacts the ground, screen goes black and she wakes up in a "Wonderland". It zooms up to the sky, displays the title animation...
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
then zooms down and she meets her first denizen of "Wonderland". Our 4th Wall breaking "Cheshire" character who reflects on her present situation for her. See the game's always been about finding the will to wake up instead of opting to simply die at the bottom of a chasm....

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just spent $174 on Shining the Holy Ark on the Saturn. Good lord.
My brain when designing quests:
There is piano, it needs help --> The organ (yes organ now) is missing a component! --> Where the heck am I supposed to put this missing piece!??! --> Add an entire new mini dungeon specifically created to house this new piece. --> Connect this brand new mini dungeon to an already designed dungeon with background information about the town it's found it.

Me: :LZYhuh:
Rising of the Shield Hero!
Sheesh, Guys, don't think you can throw easy prices like $25/$50 on potions/ethers then have monsters pay you $75 for killing them (never understood that concept btw lol) and think it'll all work out!!! Just realized my prcies vs payout left my players unable to get decent stuff without some serious farming from the start, i'm about to call H&R Block to help my MC get his stimulus check just to buy new armor :LZSlol:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yaribai871