RPG Maker Forums

Quexp
Quexp
NCIS was a big reason I had Netflix but I go in spurts where I'm NCISed out.

I love cooking shows! Masterchef (+MC Junior) and Hell's Kitchen are why I have Hulu. Right now, I'm hooked on Restaurant Impossible so am keeping Discovery+. Monk and Psych are great when I need a good laugh. I also like forensics stuff.

I haven't watched TV for the last month and a half but I binge watched Pysch last night. Haha! :p
Reactions: Shaz
Shaz
Shaz
I caught a Gordon Ramsay episode once where two restaurants were pitted against each other, and he brought in a busload of people to see how they handled a large number of customers all at once, then took the chefs to a high-class restaurant to see how they performed. Don't remember the name, but it seemed good.
Reactions: Quexp
Shaz
Shaz
I like the nice Gordon Ramsay :) He's awesome when he comes on AU Masterchef.
Quexp
Quexp
I like the nice Gordon Ramsay :) He's awesome when he comes on AU Masterchef.

Same! Well, I watch in the US but he's a totally different person on MC.
Shaz
Shaz
What is he like on US MC? I've been told the contestants are not all friendly like they are on the AU show. So is Ramsay more like Hell's Kitchen Ramsay on there?
Quexp
Quexp
He's much kinder on MC. I can't remember the name of the show but he acted decent towards cooks on a British show. We have a show called Kitchen Nightmares but his temper isn't as bad as in Hell's Kitchen. I'm guessing all of that rage is just for show but he's certainly no teddy bear. Haha!
Quexp
Quexp
How was the finale?
Shaz
Shaz
I loved it. I really liked all 3 teams, but the team I liked the most, who I thought would be at the back of the pack, were the winners.
AND we had waffles and ice cream for dessert, so bonus (except when I was eating and it showed one of them throwing up repeatedly ... I could have done without that!)
  • Love
Quexp
Quexp
LOL, cool and eww, Ewww, EWWWWW!
  • Haha
Reactions: Shaz

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

how it looks from the top
Hike was successful guys! I made it to the top!
Add Film-like Visual Effects During Test-Play, Deploy Games with Electron | RPG Maker News #69

brain broken as soon as i figure out whats wrong with my game im taking a long nap
Hey guys anyone is interested in playing my game? Just PM me and I'll give you a Steam key! Here's my latest video! ->

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkyStarGazing