RPG Maker Forums

kimo
kimo
We should be working toward accepting others and not expecting them to think like us. I grew up in a society where every race is a minority and actual hatred doesn't really exist. Think of when you ever heard about riots in Hawaii. Sure, not everyone loves everyone else, but hate? No.
As I like to jokingly say, "Everyone is entitled to their opinion, even when they are wrong."
Kyuukon
Kyuukon
That's untrue.
kimo
kimo
How is it untrue? What is untrue? How long did/have you lived in Hawaii?
As I say, "Everyone is entitled to their opinion, even when they are wrong."
Tai_MT
Tai_MT
My character is speaking about the inherent conflict and aggression in humanity. Any group of people always seeks "the other" to outcast, to work against, to find distasteful. Whether that's politics, religion, ideologies, or even just the neighbor down the road too lazy to pick up their dogs' crap. Humanity creates "the other" to make conflict.
kirbwarrior
kirbwarrior
Peace without conflict is a very shallow form of peace.
Nenen
Nenen
Hmm.
I can see why people would think this, but it's not really the answer.
People need to love each-other, faults and all, if we want peace.
Reactions: kimo

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I can't decide if writing invoices is satisfying or annoying...
What has two thumbs and just put up the latest Jump into Javascript? *points at self* this guy!
Me: I just want to sit and work on my game all day everyday! Shiny code! Shiny graphics! Yay! :LZSexcite:
Other people: What if we give you money not to?
Me: :kaoswt:
//Long pause...

Me: You've won this day foul temptress! :kaolivid:
Wow. Doing a kickstarter page takes much longer than I expected. It looks so simple, yet takes so many hours to get right.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Itzal