RPG Maker Forums

ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
Honestly fixing corrupted projects isn't as hard as you think. Just go back through the data files of your corrupted version, and compare them against the working files of your previous working version. Look for anomalies, and just make certain they're structured the same. This usually fixes the problem. It's even easy if you know what maps you were working on, then you need only deal with those.
Reinarc
Reinarc
I was lucky enough that it corrupted almost all of my data files, as I went through one by one replacing them from my backup. The one that will set me back the most are map files, as I'd done a lot of work on mapping and events. It's honestly not THAT much, and I'm thankful it was just two weeks.
Windows i7
Windows i7
A good UPS battery back up only cost me about $200. In the event of a power outage, you get about 40 minutes to save and shut down in my case. I'd recommend looking into getting such a device.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Two NPCs blinking animations in VNMaker and two to go. Some progress!
Fun Fact: My last two projects (Fursona and A Postmortem Nation) were released before I could do post-completion playtesting because I got so excited and happy I released them on the spot. Sometimes I have rubbish impulse control. smh
Circle, circle, dot, dot... I got my first COVID shot! And I barely felt it, which shocked me. Usually having Autism causes my sense of touch to be amplified! I go for my second dose in June.
Another update, this time on moving. I got the keys to my apartment today, but it was poorly cleaned/repaired. They're working on it, don't worry!
:kaojoy:I just saw 2 players reached 10 hours.
The game is totally not for cult recruitment. As of yet, we have not summoned Cthulhu.
Unfortunately, besides that, many issues still need to be fixed for more common fellows.
To at least pretend everything is normal here. :kaoswt2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thanatos626