RPG Maker Forums

The Stranger
The Stranger
Area 51 sure does look different than how I imagined. Turns out that surface base is concealing a crazy, pixy dust fuelled nightmare. :p
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
Mostly just a joke due to it being in space with planet models, and the area 51 portal signs. :LZSwink:

Seriously though, for those who remember my initial tests of Effekseer (the ones people got so upset about)... This is extremely impressive. Back then just 7 Effekseer animations at once was enough to make it hit sub 5 FPS. This is the day I finally say MZ is just better than MV. :LZSexcite:
The Stranger
The Stranger
Only took about a year or so to reach that point. :p TBH, I have no idea how long MZ has been out, I've completely lost track of time since the pandemic started.
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
You and me both... it's work 50-60 hour a week, then come home and do this... 6-7 days a week. No hanging out with people, no doing anything... Just business or game dev. :kaoswt:
The Stranger
The Stranger
Yeah, I rarely know what day of the week it is, and rely on someone telling me. lol. It's like I've gone back in time where days are separated purely by what I did in them, not by their names. lol. I did so and so the day before yesterday. xD
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
That's pretty much what I do... It's either a business deal or a game dev idea, that's kind of how I tell stuff apart.. I guess? Not going to lie, I was at the grocery store two days ago and the cashier was like, "So what are you going to do this weekend. Anything exciting?" And I was like... "Is it the weekend? Are you sure? Not like I could tell you what day is, let alone what I'm doing on it."
The Stranger
The Stranger
It's like a Pinky and the Brain episode.
"What are you gonna do this weekend, Brain?"
"Same we do every night - not all that much."

I was surprised it was the weekend when I ordered something from Amazon yesterday. It said arrival Sunday, and I was shocked that a one day delivery would take so long. Turned out I was just ordering it on Saturday. xD
Wavelength
Wavelength
Freaking cool!!
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
The best thing about this random test? Look at that view count in the corner.... 200,000+ views :kaopride: Now if only stuff I "posted publicly" on Imgur got as many views as the stuff I didn't. What a weird site. :kaoswt:
The Stranger
The Stranger
Imgur sucks, that's why. Post something political and you'll get millions of views, likes, and a boat load of comments. If you don't want to get political, just post a cute animal picture, or make up a story about doing something for another person. :p

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The full estate map(include 1F,2F,3F and backyard), yes the backyard is a small labyrinth as well as an entrance to a real labyrinth!
Sometimes you Just need to realise someone is beyond help... Still hard to walk away tho :(
100 Horror/Tragedy Sample Maps, Penguin Mech Sprite, & TileD Templates | RPG Maker News #70

Continuing working on abs. So far I have done the workout twice. I am excited to see the results after a couple of weeks. How is everyone doing? :)
MZ: oh boy imma work today
Me, excited: Really?
MZ, doesn't do what I tell It too
Me: I Thought-
MZ: I am Working!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silverizer