RPG Maker Forums

Bendyizzt
Bendyizzt
Made by hand [with your own work] or by computer [used mapping things]
Trust
Trust
Yes it is my own work by hand, I mostly tried to use base tiles of the program, and for the stucture of the bigger map, I took a few inspirations, but still my work. :)
Wavelength
Wavelength
Really cool how it makes an alien lifeform or similar! I hope players have a way to discover that they were running through this - maybe after the fact!
Reactions: Trust
Trust
Trust
to be honest, the primary inspiration for that big map, was the brain.:eswt:
Trust
Trust
Also thinking about making 1 or 2 events per map
Finnuval
Finnuval
Im with @Wavelength on this one... Totally looks like a frontview xenomorph queen xD
Trust
Trust
I guess there is a similarity but my primary inspiration was a brain with a few details taken from Baki Hanma's brain.
[Edit] any reference to a Xenomorph is purely coincidental (also because I saw only now what a Xenomorph is)
Finnuval
Finnuval
Its because you cant see the Outer Line it doesn't look like a Brain at first glance. Knowing IT is a Brain i can see it.. Just not before seeing a xenomorph... But hey im weird so yeah xD

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Quite the versatile cast so far :p

chars.PNG
Degica Games Turn Komodo | RPG Maker News #77

Well, rats. Was really looking forward to trying out FPS Creator, but trying to install and set it up was pretty much impossible for my tiny brain to comprehend. So much for that, then.
Ah, home once more! I think I can safely work on my games now.
Let's hope power remains on for the day

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KingGuy420