RPG Maker Forums

Mr. Detective
Mr. Detective
Plenty of tilesets out there for Ace. Just gotta look for them and use them properly. Even XP tilesets work fine, too.
Reactions: atoms
Trust
Trust
I see, but I'm trying to search something free or at least cheap, since it's for a school project, if it was my real project that I have to pause till I end this project I wouldn't have minded paying much.
atoms
atoms
If you type in "rpg maker vx ace school tileset" into google and look at images not all of it is paid stuff, there a lot of free resources for VX Ace that are really good. Just be careful to make sure something looks genuine for free and not stolen, anything coming up for me right now is truly free I think.
Reactions: Trust
atoms
atoms
Also do an advance search on here keywords "school" nothing on Prefixes but search forum "RPG Maker VX/Ace Resources". There is a ton of stuff. "Caitlin's Graphical World" and "Kauzz Tilesets - Free to use" are examples. Hope that can help.
Reactions: Trust
Trust
Trust
Thank you so much, that will help for sure :)
Reactions: atoms

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

New version of my wife's art for Tundra's opening map. No new version of Katrina yet, but I think this looks awesome.1624062754755.png
Devil May Cry-Style Action Shooter in RPG Maker 2000! | RPG Maker News #75

So many good stat names, how do people chose!? :p
I am often just about to give in and ask for help in the forums, when I eventually figure things out myself. Spent almost the whole day with a minor issue, but in the and it's so satisfying that I didn't need to open a thread :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
W7i11