RPG Maker Forums

Beckx
Beckx
Finnuval
Finnuval
One minor issue with the back Sprite. It looks like her leotard is misfitting at the buttocks and she is about to adjust it - or should ... Not helping i know but hey, i noticed ROFL!
Beckx
Beckx
hahaha, yeah it does! :guffaw: i couldn't get it to look right, and wasn't sure where the problem was, so thanks for pointing it out, can't unsee now :D
I gave up when i remembered that she's wearing some half skirt / fabric above it, lol
Finnuval
Finnuval
You're welcome :p

The problem is the right cheek (for the viewer) its a bit flat and the end in the fabric is less then the other side hence the wardrobe malfunction xD
JacSkulls
JacSkulls
I don't normally go on people's main page to type things up. But for this one, I HAD to. Your way of coloring is beautiful. I like it. Much better than what I can do currently. You keep up the good work. I hope to see more of your stuff. :smile:
  • Love
Reactions: Beckx

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

//Sees it's the same price at Best Buy for a new SSD as Amazon
//Sees it's 103F outside and Best Buy is half a hour of driving.
//Orders from Amazon.
I'll wait the 2-3 days. :LZSwink:
Just a little teaser screenshot of Mountain Village...

Screenshot (364).png
Zeno Remake's English Release, & A Text Editor That Lets Us Type Anywhere | RPG Maker News #76

Make a Game in RMMZ Streams are going to remain in hiatus this week. Too much to do! 4 things will be announced on Monday though! Look forward to that.
Typed a long-ish reply to a post... forgot to actually HIT the post button, and moved to a different page.... finally noticed, don't remember what all I had typed and don't feel like trying to re-type it all.... smh....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahmanoseila