RPG Maker Forums

The Stranger
The Stranger
I've had the clones appear when using PVGames' sprites before. It was due to how I had my spritesheet laid out. If certain sprites aren't aligned on the sheet correctly, they'll appear in other frames.
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
See, this is where the whole can't really ask you guys comes in. What's happening is I'm injecting an object that proceeds to essentially flip book animate the character moving by injecting single frame images. The trouble started when I created a system to make a character be able to run around any event of any shape or size. Which works fantastically but created this bug. :kaoswt:
The Stranger
The Stranger
I have no idea. lol. I'm not a programmer. xD Sounds like something that'll be kinda tedious to fix, though.
ScorchedGround
ScorchedGround
I just want to chime in to say that I like that the minimap is made of puzzle pieces.
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
Oh... Er... um... They're actually strewn about the map and update themselves on the mini map when they're moved. I just haven't put the map on the right layer so it's currently be affected by the lights. I did make it so the character runs and jumps around the mini map though. Also though the new land masses don't yet, they will appear on the mini map as well. :LZSexcite:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

me: “I’m gonna take a break from game making.”
*five hours later*
me: yeah okay fine I needed to redo that map. Sure.
The OFFICIAL RPG Maker Discord Server is Here | RPG Maker News #116

And the time has come for me to enjoy a good cup of hot cocoa before I sleep... Strangely, that actually helps.
If I ever need to stay up late working on projects, I always get tired. Do you guys think I should try G-Fuel to keep me up and focused at night? And if so, what flavor is best?
I do tend to be quite a night owl.
"Same as it ever was. Same as it ever was. Same as it... EVER was."
Ugh. This update is taking so long that I'm starting to run out of topics for the weekly blogs that I was making to make up for the fact that it was taking so long to begin with!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raffa2k