dreamfall887
Congratulations! :kaojoy:
Bendyizzt
Bendyizzt
Congrats, Hope you have fun
Cythera
Cythera
Thanks!
New city as well; I'll be moving about 5 hours away. Never lived in a big city before ^-^
Bendyizzt
Bendyizzt
Thats cool
Finnuval
Finnuval
It'll be an adventure xD
Mr. Detective
Mr. Detective
So you're still in high school right now? O.O
Now I feel old.
Cythera
Cythera
Honestly, Finn, that's what my sis said too :3
No, Detective haha - I took some gap years to figure out what I wanted to do. I'm in my early 20's. Didn't want to rush into school and end up switching degrees, or outright quitting.
zzmmorgan
zzmmorgan
I ended up doing all of the above. LOL. Swapped degrees after calculus and I failed to get along and things never did pan out entirely. Ended up tired of being broke so quit college and worked.......
Cythera
Cythera
Yeah, high schools push students to uni regardless of if it's for them, or if now is a good time. Sometimes, it's best to take a beat and live. I do not regret the years I took out of school, because I gained life experience and found out what I really wanted to do.
Sword_of_Dusk
Sword_of_Dusk
I honestly should go back to school while it's still in any way feasible.
Finnuval
Finnuval
I constantly switched studies, ended up not finishing a single one. No regrets tho as i did gain invaluable knowledge some even useful for gamemaking and in the end in a Stay at home dad and proud of It xD
Wavelength
Wavelength
Congratulations!!! It sounds like you've already made your choice about going to Uni and which one to go to, so I won't offer any advice, except to say be adventurous with the courses that you take, hold yourself to a high standard, and don't forget to have some fun along the way!
Shaz
Shaz
I think unless someone is determined that they want to go straight from school to uni, they should take a couple of years off and "live". Good luck! When do you start?
Cythera
Cythera
Thank you! ^-^
I start this September. Not confirmed yet if it will be in person or virtual classes.
Quexp
Quexp
Congratulations and good luck on the next game chapter....uhhh life venture! :)
Cythera
Cythera
Yup, time to level up some stats ;)
Reactions: Quexp
Finnuval
Finnuval
+2 Knowledge, + Int., +1 Charm, - 3 Speech (uni and there parties :p )
  • Haha
Reactions: Quexp
Walldeaf
Walldeaf
Congratulations.
You are ready for the new road that lies ahead of you.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

"This is the real secret to life - To be completely engaged with what you are doing in the here and now. And instead of calling it work, realize it is play."
Me: "I don't to use other engines because I'd have to do a lot of coding."

Also my desktop right now....
mycurrentdesktop.jpg

...I literally spend more time using VS Code than MZ. :kaoswt:
actually, are there any JRPG type games (I guess turn based, so not ARPGs like say, Vagrant Story) where you have only one party member for the majority of the game? (I wonder if I'm forgetting something obvious.)
*sigh* This one turned out really well... except for the left arm pose...
fPRzKSp.jpg

Yes I purposely cutout the arm cause from the pic
A month into making my life/dating sim game and I've finally finished making all of the love interests :kaocry: I still have to make most of their emotion range and overworld sprites but aye I'm proud of myself.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smallmoneyouo