RPG Maker Forums

The Stranger
The Stranger
I'm not even sure what's going on here. Just complete chaos. lol.
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
Oh... Sadly so I can clip it for Twitter/Instagram it has to be much shorter. Basically collecting the items, especially the puzzle pieces, build the next map and escape to it. You collect stuff by getting it back to the portal (might be changed later to a different thing).

All the while the "Nihil" is eating the map. If it eats too much you of course can't win and die...
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
You can reset it by dragging the hourglasses back to the portal. Which regrows the map.

Also I'm using the main "denial" power in this one (I haven't added the others yet). It essentially ignores all terrain, and hurts enemies. However if you end it or it runs out on a place you can't go, it throws you back to wherever you started it at.
The Stranger
The Stranger
What's that black hole looking thing that randomly explodes? The one that has the lensing effect.
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
Ah yes, the portal. Tossing the hourglasses in causes explosions that reset time. It's fine, sure it destroys the hourglass but nobody likes those anyway. :LZSexcite:

Honestly I'll probably replace it with an Effekseer portal later over the PIXI particles one... Just as soon as I figure out how to adjust the Z coordinate they display on. Turns out they kind of have very limited Z placement.
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
@Finnuval The crab understands what's important in life. :kaopride:
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
Oh.. I guess I forgot to mention the 32 frame movement in every direction for the character on the mini map. I've actually got the same system setup for non-particle enemies. :kaopride:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Well. Looks like I need to redo the entire battle system in order to have the things I want in it. Also I'd like to say that console.log() is the greatest function in Javascript XD.
I have made 60 new skills! ''after test'' I have made 3 new skills!

Made a new battleback this week! How's it look?
"This is the real secret to life - To be completely engaged with what you are doing in the here and now. And instead of calling it work, realize it is play."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asdfd