RPG Maker Forums

Corygon
Corygon
How does a weathermancer work in your game exactly?
SoulBlade32
SoulBlade32
@Corygon It works kind of how a geomancer works. Except it's based on weather. There are "Field Spells" that you can learn that will change the base weather for a certain amount of time, I'm thinking 5-10 minutes currently, and there are in battle spells that will allow you to change the weather until the end of the battle.
SoulBlade32
SoulBlade32
@Corygon Then you will have multiple elemental type skills that require certain weather conditions to use. Example: Rain will allow you to use water based moves, there will also be some Wind based spells that you can use when it's raining that will change the weather type to snowing.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Oh my, couldn't give my take on obfuscation subject (with my own plugins I tried to obsfucate with mixed results), topic was closed too fast, while I was still reading, hahaha. Well, back to my code I go
Spent all day writing code, only for it to result in an endless loop...sigh.:kaosigh:
So um what is the deal with rpgmakerofficial.com ,why are there two rpg maker websites now? Is it any different from the current one rpgmakerweb.com??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whymebro2000