RPG Maker Forums

Finnuval
Finnuval
The one reason ppl exercise... So they can indulge xD
The Stranger
The Stranger
I like to reward myself with a lil' pot of low calorie Haagen Dazs ice cream. A box contains 4 tiny tubs which are the perfect size of a tasty treat.
BK-tdm
BK-tdm
Ah yes the zero sum rule, burn 1000, eat 1000, perfectly balanced and math tested!
Cythera
Cythera
Great, now I'm craving Haegen Dazs ice cream ._. Thank you very much for that
If I walk to the store to buy it...does that cancel out the sin I am about to commit?
The Stranger
The Stranger
The lil' pot I have is caramel flavoured. It's really, really tasty. :p You can also get chocolate ones; both flavours are only 150 calories per pot. The regular version is much more naughty for you. lol. I try not to stock too much junk food because I'm really bad with temptation. If I have it, I want to nom it. Needing to go through the hassle of buying it first is enough to prevent me from indulging too much.
Cythera
Cythera
Yup, I feel you there ._. If it's in the fridge, I will nom it. The only thing stopped me from obtaining ice cream is the rain right now XD I don't wanna walk, and it's too close for me to justify taking my car out.
Wait. I have rum & raisin ice cream in the freezer o.o
The Stranger
The Stranger
Rum & Raisin sounds so good right now. >.< Whenever I walk by a freezer in a shop and see Ben & Jerry's ice cream, I'm tempted to buy a tub of cookie dough or chocolate brownie. The tubs are way too big for me, however. I'd eat the whole thing, and that's an insane amount of ice cream for a single person to nom so quickly. They used to sell tiny tubs as well, but I can never find them anymore.
ShadowDragon
ShadowDragon
"steals chocolate bar", *munch, munch* taste good :p
but chocolate is not good for you Cythera, even though girls
like them alot =)

you should treat yourself with alot of "water" instead :p

Just kidding, eat at much chocolate bars you like :)
Cythera
Cythera
GiVe Me BaCk My ChOcOlAtE!!
There are some base rules here, Shadow! Never EVER take my food XD I shall devolve into a primal being of chaos, ravaged by hunger which can only be sated with the blood of my enemies!
Or chocolate.
Finnuval
Finnuval
@ShadowDragon Im gay and even I know NEVER to come between An girl and her Chocolate :o
Mystic_Enigma
Mystic_Enigma
"Chocolate?? Did you say...chocolate?!"
ShadowDragon
ShadowDragon
girls + chocolate is bad combination,
girls + rain (you never know if she is crying)
girls + giving flower makes her smile :p
girls + jokes = mad girls :(

I'm sorry Cythera, will buy a box with 100 chocolate bars + flowers to make you smile :)
Cythera
Cythera
Jokes are great haha
Your Sacrifice is accepted, Shadow. You must also make me dinner :p Because I hate cooking. But love food.
ShadowDragon
ShadowDragon
I dont mind cooking, I can cook outstanding, can make whatever you like to eat :)
Finnuval
Finnuval
@Cythera let's test that claim, ask him to make "Bitterballen" :p

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

"This is the real secret to life - To be completely engaged with what you are doing in the here and now. And instead of calling it work, realize it is play."
Me: "I don't to use other engines because I'd have to do a lot of coding."

Also my desktop right now....
mycurrentdesktop.jpg

...I literally spend more time using VS Code than MZ. :kaoswt:
actually, are there any JRPG type games (I guess turn based, so not ARPGs like say, Vagrant Story) where you have only one party member for the majority of the game? (I wonder if I'm forgetting something obvious.)
*sigh* This one turned out really well... except for the left arm pose...
fPRzKSp.jpg

Yes I purposely cutout the arm cause from the pic
A month into making my life/dating sim game and I've finally finished making all of the love interests :kaocry: I still have to make most of their emotion range and overworld sprites but aye I'm proud of myself.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nosferatu88