RPG Maker Forums

The Stranger
The Stranger
Up and down. Mental health problems always getting in the way, but I've been having a few more good days than usual, so I've been trying to make the most of them by working on my game. :) How about you?
Cythera
Cythera
Wait, it's been a month?!
Um. Well. Since I just now noticed May is TOMORROW, I have clearly lost all track of time. But I've gotten better at cooking, so it's been alright ^-^
The Stranger
The Stranger
@Cythera Get around to nomming that chocolate you were thinking of treating yourself to? :p
Cythera
Cythera
...I just bought myself Indian food, wine, and a giant tub of sour candy. I have no self-control around food :(
The Stranger
The Stranger
Oh, man. You sound like someone I could totally chill with. Indian food and sour candy - yum!
Dalph
Dalph
Very good, thanks.
My life is getting better and better, I feel so blessed. I know I sound sarcastic but I'm not. XD
Finnuval
Finnuval
Better then last Month so *yay*

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
need a time to not open my MV,still addicted with new vegas

i wonder what addiction effect behind playing new vegas too much,maybe INT & Science gone worse in many days :D
cdjensen94 wrote on Kaliya's profile.
Are you the one who develops Kaliya's Visual Map Enhancements. If so I desperately need some help. I bought the plugin back a few months. I've only started using it recently.
Cause MP Damage instead of HP, Localization Plugin for Translation | RPG Maker News #112

Here in Fla were are seeing crazy covid spikes and some vaccinated getting bad infections. I had a mild fever on Thurs but it went down fast. How is everyone else doing. Hopefully you are all well. :)
Wish I was better at art, specifically that I was faster at it, bc this one NPC took Several Days to complete! It's gonna take So Extremely Long to do all of the art for my game, never mind writing it... Anyways, here's my gorgon, Hopernica Sthyxis!

57b88732c7abbcd84981dacf624a98495af61fcc.gifv

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
universum