Reactions: Shaz
Shaz
Shaz
:rolleyes: that old excuse!

Take it back, over its cold, dead body.
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
and_remember_tomorrow_miranda_long_hair.jpg

But Shaz! This hair has 32 different styling and movement sliders! :LZSexcite: That's not even including all the lighting, and texture mapping ones. :kaoback:

Daz has definitely won this day. :kaocry:
  • Haha
Reactions: Shaz
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
The best thing about this, I just kind of experiment making characters... And the experiments turn into the other characters in my world. The really awkward thing though? At this point I will have made all of the graphics for my game... All of them. I was trying to avoid that. :kaoswt:
Shaz
Shaz
Then all that will be left is to make ... your game?
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
@Shaz ! I'm surprised at you, breaking the unwritten rules like that. You know we don't complete games around here. I'll have no such blasphemy here in my profile post. :kaoback:
Shaz
Shaz
Ah, so this is deliberate procrastination then. It all makes sense now.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Checking out the Judge's Round Table. Really cool getting their perspective in a Q/A environment like this.
I'm heading back to Orlando tomorrow! Dad said he's going to take me to my favorite arcade and maybe Aquatica.
animated message windows <3
or message window that uses background images that can be animated?
Still need to fix some things, but it's going great so far :)
CEPjLJn.gif
just when I thought one of the greatest game of all time couldn't get any better, they announce a new dlc for it.
For anyone interested: there's another huge humble bundle with JRPG assets + a game jam starting next month - it's for a good cause, so check it out <3

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zabasin