RPG Maker Forums

BK-tdm
BK-tdm
Ah yes the famous bluejuice sparklefalls.
DyeVIoletly
that looks so cool o:
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
@BK-tdm Now I just need to bottle it and my sparkle empire will have all the funds it needs! :kaopride:
  • Wow
Reactions: BK-tdm
Quexp
Quexp
This one is my favorite! Nice work!
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
The best part is, I devised not only a better waterfall to use on other maps as well... But water flowing in a specific direction, and mist for the bottom of the falls. Going to vastly improve a couple of other maps with those. :LZSexcite:

Also this map is the second pic I've ever posted on Imgur that didn't get downvoted to oblivion. You know it must be good if Imgur likes it. They normally hate my work. :kaoback:
Reactions: Quexp
Quexp
Quexp
Wow - I knew target audience matters but wouldn't have expected a high ratio of downvotes. Anyways, I'm glad you found something that enhances things. :)
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
I've been told it's just how Imgur works, people downvote stuff just to decrease it's visibility so their own stuff is more seen. Not clue how true it is, my stuff does pretty well everywhere else... But there it's a blood bath. Often I don't even bother "publicly" posting images there... Nevermind the private ones I've posted have gotten over 100k views... "Private". What a weird site.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Here's the combat sprite of Azrael one of the main characters of our game,
with and without weapon.
https://discord.gg/Q2uS6Str
The one thing I've always struggled with is creating a story, it halts every single project I've ever worked on. We must be in the twilight zone because I've actually come up with a plot, from beginning to end (it kinda wrote itself). I may very well be on my way to creating my first proper little game, yay!
Oh, wow!
6VDEms4.png

Still need one or two "placeholder" asset things and then I'm venturing into custom windows + menus!
(I'm a little scared, lol)
In the past hour I've both joined and left the RPG Maker subreddit. So many memories were made. Power to the gam mak!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pichenotte3