RPG Maker Forums

Finnuval
Finnuval
I would enter that contest next year...
Trihan
Trihan
Cythera, I have been working on my game since 2001. There is nobody in the community who can take that gold from me. :p
Cythera
Cythera
Oh, well, um...jeesh. I don't know whether to respect the dedication, or question how your soul is still intact :kaoback:
Finnuval
Finnuval
@Trihan suddenly im visualizing a very old person in a retirement home going " none of these kids will get that trophy....ever" xD
Cythera
Cythera
Ah, yes, the most passive chaotic-neutral power move.
Sometimes the best way to win is to cancel the competition.
...That's a line I have a crazy character say, and really, I hate how relevant it is to life XD
ShadowDragon
ShadowDragon
if your bored mapping, keep mapping or do some eventing
around the maps. otherwise, relax, eat chocolates "give chocolate bar"
and enjoy.

a little nap in between is also good for you :)
l8rose
l8rose
Procrastinators of the world unite!... sometime... maybe tomorrow?
Finnuval
Finnuval
@l8rose yeah...sure...you arrange it and i'll just go here and wait for when...I guess xD

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Exploding Fruits and Rasaks Pixelfarm Assets | RPG Maker News #108

So ghosts can go through walls and stuff, and depending their type (according to fantasy media) they can or can't interact with objects to a certain degree...

So why they don't always fall through floors? Do they always float and sometimes simulate walking? If things go through them how can they hear/see? And why sometimes they have clothing? Do clothes die as well?
my birthday was yesterday...
i feel closer 2 being able 2 get a discount on the kids menu than i do being able to buy booze1627428008986.png
Getting to play your RM game on Steam Deck? How cool is that?
The best among us don't set out to be heroes. They don't want that job. They just set out to do the things nobody else wants to do. Because... someone has to do it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frabeechio72