RPG Maker Forums

Quexp
Quexp
I have a tab of abandoned maps in my project as well. Sometimes I'm just in the mood to map. :)
dreamfall887
dreamfall887
Hey @Solovei & @Quexp can I pay you two to make my maps for me? XD I find mapping so tedious.
  • Haha
Reactions: Quexp
Solovei
Solovei
@Quexp I have definitely considered starting a project just to store maps for games I wanna make later!!

@dreamfall887 I mean... I can't stop you, it's your money, but I'm sure my skills aren't up to par with some other folks here.
dreamfall887
dreamfall887
@Solovei It's okay, I'm just joking! I'm just feeling burnt out with all the mapping I have to do. XD
Quexp
Quexp
@Solovei - That's a really good idea. I'm going to do that!

@dreamfall887 - Mapping and events are my favorite (especially right now because I just finished working on player choice consequences/rewatds). I find database skills/stats to be daunting though.
kaukusaki
kaukusaki
i love mapping. i find it fun (and like to flex my architectural design degree). Unused maps from my main games i port to a master made for quickie runs (one page dungeon type). i plan to make a rando arcade out of them since i don't want all that time and art to go to waste lol
Finnuval
Finnuval
I love to parallax map and like @Quexp sometimes Just for fun xD
They usually end up someplace lol
Solovei
Solovei
@Finnuval I'm still not 100% clear on what parallax mapping does and not sure if every game really needs it.... I'm not planning to have very large maps, and it seems like a lot of work that might not always be noticeable in the end? At least, I can't usually tell the difference between a map that has parallax and one that doesn't?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

My mom is finally coming home tonight! In the meantime, Wishful Wanda is back in production.
SA51K_SHADER_IDLE.gifZombie is not the only thing people turned into in this town. There is also something else here. Something has many different names in history, the plague, the black oil, the purity, the filth. And now, it's called the shade.
(Maybe too much X-File reference. :kaojoy:)
Thanks, google for putting together a random pixel art Olympics game in your logo that puts everything I've ever done to shame in pretty much every aspect. ;)
Chizuru
chizuru.png

anyway, i just recovered from Covid.
Work's been delayed for a month but now i'm back drawing again.
Ah yes i learned how to make name boxes Im now profeshonal

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pictureperfect