RPG Maker Forums

The Stranger
The Stranger
You can if you combine your RPG Maker tutorials with NSFW stuff. :p Learn RPG Maker MZ XXX or RPG Maker High School Harem - you'll be swimming in cash.
CleanWater
The Stranger
The Stranger
@CleanWater Reminds me of those old Evony adverts. Used to be this game called Evony which used adverts that contained nothing but sexy women saying "Come play, my lord". You stand at the threshold of a new era - sexy RPG Maker tutorial ads. xD
CleanWater
CleanWater
I don't know if anime girls in bikini are allowed here, but deleted the image to avoid being reported though. :guffaw:
CleanWater
CleanWater
By the way, I'm already at 2% of my final goal. The results are being better than I expected! :kaopride:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

After so long, my random sprites set is complete! I wonder who could guess them all? :kaothx:
2COlHup.png

And yes, I'm doing more.
I'm thinking of devouring some tutorials for RPG Maker MV. Just all kinds: mapping, spriting, programming, ect. the whole works! :)

Maybe videos, my brother and I can sit down and watch them during one of our weekly business meetings.
Ami
trying to make a Dialogue Script in Indonesian,first. then translate into English.

this is the reason why i'm terrible at this section beside making the enemies :stare:
Made a Mapping Tutorial on Adding Lighting/Shadows using Tileset

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnGieA