RPG Maker Forums

KazukiT
KazukiT
I can agree with your sentiment, making each character/class feel different is usually difficult.
SoulBlade32
SoulBlade32
@KazukiT Exactly! Then actually implementing them in game is difficult too!
Milennin
Milennin
It's been many weeks of combat eventing for me, implementing functionality for all the player abilities, and I'm still not done. But it's all worth it to avoid making your combat system feel basic.
SoulBlade32
SoulBlade32
@Milennin This is my issue. My new character is a "Trapper" he sets traps by targeting a party member and for 2 turns any enemy that attacks that member will be dealt a small amount of damage by the traps and then if it's a "Blinding Trap" it will have a 60% chance to blind them. (minus resists and immunities of course)
KazukiT
KazukiT
@SoulBlade32 That character sounds like they would be quite useful when you are facing dire straits.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So I finally played Persona 4 to see what it's all about. I'm like wait...what the...this is JOJO!
Map025.png

The second settlement you'll visit in my newest game. The small village of Teytal.
sketch 4 an opening cinematic in my gameeee >:]
Untitled_Artwork_16.jpg
oh god how do I add pictures on here it keeps saying i need a link <--( suddenly forgot how technology works )
avery wip.png

"i have to work in like 5 hours ... let's start the main character's face set"
--me, an adult for the past 20 years

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R1bka