The Stranger
The Stranger
Are you saying you created a character that's actually a d*ckhead? :p
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
I mean.. I was trying to be more upscale about saying it. But yes. :LZSwink:
dreamfall887
dreamfall887
@ImaginaryVillain LOL! It honestly doesn't look phallic to me. Maybe its just the lighting or texture on the hair or something that you can tweak to make it look better. I think your character is cute already from the pics you've shown of her so far.
The Stranger
The Stranger
Yeah, I can defo see where it might look kinda, dare I say, dickish (from the top of the head to its base), but the rest is fine. You'd need to have your head in the gutter to notice it without someone pointing it out. I think we know what ImaginaryVillain's thoughts were about, eh? :p
dreamfall887
dreamfall887
At least her hair doesnt look like Yue from that godawful The Last Airbender film LOL

1622471941984.png
The Stranger
The Stranger
@dreamfall887 Her hair looks so much like a dick it couldn't stay zipped up inside the spoiler tags. :p

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Sometimes a mechanic that is meant to add challenge is just annoying. Even the Final Fantasy games did not completely escape this pitfall of design. (FF8 draw system I'm looking at you - grrrr)
starting working on the sprites for one of my games major antagonists finally. here's the first frame of his chanting motion in battle.
Have spent too much time hammering out with a friend just how to make a reoccurring enemy that permanently learns skills you use against her.
I know what I want in a loose sense. Maybe I should just make a post asking for opinions and suggestions.
Shoot Enemy Off-Screen, Run RPG Maker Game as a Web Server, & Thai Keyboard | RPG Maker News #109

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bad_At_Scripting