RPG Maker Forums

Zaj
Zaj
Stay strong
LunarFlareStudios
LunarFlareStudios
Thanks, @Zaj . I hope I get to travel again soon, but the pandemic made it tough. Dad said I could visit as much as I can afford during the summer.
Finnuval
Finnuval
Good. Keep going strong :)
LunarFlareStudios
dreamfall887
dreamfall887
I'm glad you're feeling better. :)
The Stranger
The Stranger
Just emerging from a fairly big wave of depression myself. My wallet's paying for it, though, since I become super reckless when my depresison hits; watched my bank account go from £398 to £20 this morning due to the spending I did during that time. >.< I'm glad you were able to avoid being dragged too far down.
LunarFlareStudios
LunarFlareStudios
@The Stranger It was pretty unexpected. I was at the craft store buying craft material and all of a sudden I just started crying.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Checking out the Judge's Round Table. Really cool getting their perspective in a Q/A environment like this.
I'm heading back to Orlando tomorrow! Dad said he's going to take me to my favorite arcade and maybe Aquatica.
animated message windows <3
or message window that uses background images that can be animated?
Still need to fix some things, but it's going great so far :)
CEPjLJn.gif
just when I thought one of the greatest game of all time couldn't get any better, they announce a new dlc for it.
For anyone interested: there's another huge humble bundle with JRPG assets + a game jam starting next month - it's for a good cause, so check it out <3

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zabasin