RPG Maker Forums

dreamfall887
dreamfall887
I'm glad you're fully vaccinated but still be careful. You should still do social distancing and wear a mask in crowded areas. I have purchased RPG Maker 2k3 and XP when they were discounted on Steam. I have always liked the style of the XP and 2K3 sprites. :)
The Stranger
The Stranger
Yeah, you can still be infected if you're not careful; different COVID strains might pop up at some point, mutations you're not protected against. I'm so glad you have your vaccinations, though. :)
Drakkonis
Drakkonis
Technically speaking you're considered fully vaccinated two weeks after receiving the second dose, at least as far as the US CDC is concerned. I've just hit that particular milestone today. Sadly though, the places I spend the most time at still require the mask regardless, so it doesn't feel like as much of a perk. lol
The Stranger
The Stranger
@Drakkonis Yeah, because that's how long, in general, it takes for the immune system to generate the memory cells needed for it to remember how to fight against a virus. Unfortunately, these cells don't live forever, and so eventually your immunity will go away.
The Stranger
The Stranger
I've heard that this might end up being akin to the yearly flu shot a lot of people have. COVID might never go away, but we just learn to live with it and get ourselves vaccinated every so often.
Drakkonis
Drakkonis
Yep. Been hearing rumors of potentially needing booster shots. But the more people that get vaccinated, the more sidelined it becomes, like the yearly flu. Difference is though, I KNOW my immune system can fight off the flu with relative ease. I've not tested it with COVID, nor do I particularly care to.
Drakkonis
Drakkonis
Especially with a toddler and an immuno-compromised individual in my household.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I'm heading back to Orlando tomorrow! Dad said he's going to take me to my favorite arcade and maybe Aquatica.
animated message windows <3
or message window that uses background images that can be animated?
Still need to fix some things, but it's going great so far :)
CEPjLJn.gif
just when I thought one of the greatest game of all time couldn't get any better, they announce a new dlc for it.
For anyone interested: there's another huge humble bundle with JRPG assets + a game jam starting next month - it's for a good cause, so check it out <3
Turning a specific vibe into reality is incredibly difficult. For instance, this song is one of the ones I listen to when working on my post apocalyptic project, and getting it's "feeling" into the game has been a real challenge.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PangfoonTH