RPG Maker Forums

taarna23
taarna23
Um... that's fine. We don't sit here and go "SEARCH THEIR ORDER HISTORY!" ;)
As we speak I'm actually upscaling some, myself. I'm actually kind of floored at the results and may start reworking my upscale thread...
LunarFlareStudios
LunarFlareStudios
@taarna23 Thanks for understanding! I'll see if I can have a Windows 10 computer for my birthday... I don't need a fancy Surface Pro, but at least a good computer that can hold the software I want to install. I'll talk to my family about it, and whenever I do get it, I'll get a fresh copy of XP under my new email.
taarna23
taarna23
You can get ones pretty cheap that aren't really specced for gaming, but should do RM just fine. :)
LunarFlareStudios
LunarFlareStudios
I'll look for one, and maybe I'll catch a deal... thanks for the gift btw, but I don't know how long it will take for me to get a working Win10 laptop.
slimmmeiske2
slimmmeiske2
Have you tried contacting support about your previous purchase? I've had to do that when switching laptops as the old key didn't work anymore.
LunarFlareStudios
LunarFlareStudios
@slimmmeiske2 It's a really old purchase from back when VX Ace had just come out in English. I'm not sure they could recover something that old.
slimmmeiske2
slimmmeiske2
@LunarFlareStudios They did with mine (which was from the time VX had come out) a couple of years ago. :) You could always try and if not, well XP does go on sale often enough I suppose.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Fire-Emblem Style Level Up System, Boost on Class Change, And Animated Arrows | RPG Maker News #115

Why keyboards don't sleep? Because they have two shifts.
I realized a while ago my game was toooo big in scope. even now I wonder am I trying to do too much by myself. and that's after completely changing the format of the game.
Last week at SLC. Cali awaits. TBH I love SLC more than SF.
Back home now. I had a good time, but I had a checkup this morning so I had to come home for that. Now I'm just waiting for my therapist meeting tomorrow...
Decided to work on Wishful Wanda today. Since it's a BFB spinoff game, I decided to make the Huang brothers
Easter eggs! I'm actually pitching this to the BFDI team, btw.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sernyx