RPG Maker Forums

Willibab
Willibab
Dew it!
The Stranger
The Stranger
Private streaming, eh? Sounds dirty. Pandering to those with a yawn fetish? :p $30 for a long, loud yawn right into your ear. Sorry. xD
Willibab
Willibab
Asmr/RPG Maker stream....pfft so mainstream :p
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
I mean technically I'm already streaming... I'm just not talking just listening to music and building a map. I didn't really think anybody would even want to watch at this awkward of a time. But it's kind of the only free time I have to work on this stuff. :kaoswt:
The Stranger
The Stranger
@ImaginaryVillain Have you been buying up all the $5.99 daily bundles on the DAZ store? Oh, and the random free assets. Lots of good stuff in them.
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
Nah, it's largely garbage or I own the best stuff from it. But I have been snagging all the free assets. Also I'll probably live stream the second half the map tomorrow. Then I don't have to worry about my roommate being asleep. And well, I doubt I'll finish this section of the seedy dystopian crap pile that is the nearest city in my world by tonight. :kaoswt:
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
number_one_vacation_spot_top.jpg
number_one_vacation_spot_bottom.jpg
Not even closed to finished, but the concept of it's coming together nicely. Should make other areas much faster... Especially when I get to the really bad areas where "Depression" is set. :LZSexcite:
The Stranger
The Stranger
Are all those buildings from Inkarnate? They look great! Are the maps zoomed out that much in the actual game, or is it just for screenshots?
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
Yes, though I added the metal pieces, and yes for larger areas I zoom out, mostly due to limitations of the engine. All of the story maps are 42x42, though the character image is actually 466x360 so I can zoom in if I want. I'll probably have a second set of smaller images for combat though whenever I settle on a final design.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So the number one complaint I get so far is the levels are simply too large. What's funny is in testing I deemed levels taking too long and actually shortened them. Figuring I could beat them in 5-6 minutes so players would be able to do so in probably double that. I was apparently very mistaken, only one player has mentioned even reaching the second area. Let alone the first boss. :kaoswt:
I don't believe it. I actually did some proofreading in my game - and fixed some grammar errors! I feel so accomplished, knowing I can actually proofread my own writing!
...I've had a bad day, okay? Bad enough for me to want to proofread stuff. :yswt2:
Ughhh, July is not my month. Thankfully, it's nearly done.
mercba30 wrote on Jesse - PVGames's profile.
How do I get the new version of the character creator? Thank you in advance!

I fixed the lips and noses for MZ! The files have been updated.
qQwgk8C.png

Everything below!
Ugh, I opened MV after a few weeks and I'm completely lost on what I was working on.
Does it happen to someone else or am I the only disorganized one around? :kaoswt:
xH5Fk2f.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProjectElpizo