RPG Maker Forums

Willibab
Willibab
Dew it!
The Stranger
The Stranger
Private streaming, eh? Sounds dirty. Pandering to those with a yawn fetish? :p $30 for a long, loud yawn right into your ear. Sorry. xD
Willibab
Willibab
Asmr/RPG Maker stream....pfft so mainstream :p
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
I mean technically I'm already streaming... I'm just not talking just listening to music and building a map. I didn't really think anybody would even want to watch at this awkward of a time. But it's kind of the only free time I have to work on this stuff. :kaoswt:
The Stranger
The Stranger
@ImaginaryVillain Have you been buying up all the $5.99 daily bundles on the DAZ store? Oh, and the random free assets. Lots of good stuff in them.
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
Nah, it's largely garbage or I own the best stuff from it. But I have been snagging all the free assets. Also I'll probably live stream the second half the map tomorrow. Then I don't have to worry about my roommate being asleep. And well, I doubt I'll finish this section of the seedy dystopian crap pile that is the nearest city in my world by tonight. :kaoswt:
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
number_one_vacation_spot_top.jpg
number_one_vacation_spot_bottom.jpg
Not even closed to finished, but the concept of it's coming together nicely. Should make other areas much faster... Especially when I get to the really bad areas where "Depression" is set. :LZSexcite:
The Stranger
The Stranger
Are all those buildings from Inkarnate? They look great! Are the maps zoomed out that much in the actual game, or is it just for screenshots?
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
Yes, though I added the metal pieces, and yes for larger areas I zoom out, mostly due to limitations of the engine. All of the story maps are 42x42, though the character image is actually 466x360 so I can zoom in if I want. I'll probably have a second set of smaller images for combat though whenever I settle on a final design.
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
TLDR: I found better hair than the god hair, and must now use it because it is the new one true hairstyle. :kaopride:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The new Dune movie reminds me of the game Dune 2 made by Westwood. A quality product on its own, but extremely disloyal to its source of inspiration.
Terrible Writing Advice, you've done it again.
1635026211997.png
Feeling like my new profile picture is nice. Thinking of making it semi-permanent, does any one has an opinion? Does it look too evil or does it work as a public profile picture? :)
Bishiba.png
My washing machine is a supernatural being. I lost a piece of clothing in there a month ago; searched up and down, inside other clothes, nothing. It just vanished.
Today, put in a new load. When I pull it out, the missing clothing is back! And a sock was sacrificed in the process :yswt2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Haniel_Sword