RPG Maker Forums

ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
Ugh.. Imagine talking to people IRL, like unironically. Gross! :kaoback:
//Goes back to his Villain hideout, occasionally hissing at people who get too close.
Finnuval
Finnuval
@ImaginaryVillain im not even gonna bother hissing anymore. Im Just done. Everyone can keep their crap and Social needs to themselves and ill do the same.
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
Some time ago I decided I would throw everybody out of my life who needed constant emotional support. Do you know what happened? My life vastly improved, and what few problems I had vanished in short order. Some people are actually worse than valueless, they have a negative value. Life's just better without them. :LZSexcite:
The Stranger
The Stranger
You can't support everyone emotionally, but all close relationships (friendships and romances) are about supporting people through thick and thin. Abandoning people when they need you the most says more about you than it does about them, in my opinion. Probably best to not form too many relationships with people who are in a bad place if you can't handle it, though, because it is draining.
Finnuval
Finnuval
@The Stranger yeah well maybe im not that needed. Besides im not the one abandoning, im Just sick and tired of ppl giving me crap cause other ppl act like dicks And i suddenly have to go prove myself again. I Just wont do it again. So go ahead tell me what it says about me... Ill tell you, it means om tired of that crap.
Finnuval
Finnuval
@The Stranger and i do believe you should know better then to think i am the type to abandon ppl... Guess not tho
The Stranger
The Stranger
Arguments happen, no relationship is made up of just laughs and happy times. You do you, mate.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Turning a specific vibe into reality is incredibly difficult. For instance, this song is one of the ones I listen to when working on my post apocalyptic project, and getting it's "feeling" into the game has been a real challenge.

I don't just wanna regurgitate the numbers I see, I wanna actually understand the calculations I'm making so I'm probably gonna make a post later with some calculations and what I THINK they mean to get some advice and corrections.

Edit: All (Most) of these will be tested in game prior. I just wanna make sure I understand what's going on under the hood if you will.
my girlfriend calls all my little chibi art cute lol... funny considering that wasn't the original art style of the game.
100 problems in RMMZ 100 more problems take one down pass it around 101 Problems in RMMZ
Made some progress on my game, mostly mapping. Learned quite a bit in the process!.

M6eUoTT.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dracul_JOSHI