RPG Maker Forums

The Stranger
The Stranger
No one knows the arrow to the knee meme? Skyrim has been rereleased a thousand and one times, how can anyone forget it? xD
alltheyuriz
alltheyuriz
@The Stranger I have no idea, but I made the comment to a gen z I was talking too and they were confused I was so sad
The Stranger
The Stranger
Man, I remember when Skyrim first came out. Couldn't sleep I was so excited. Listened to the theme tune over and over again until the shops opened and I could go buy the game. Good times.
alltheyuriz
alltheyuriz
Are we really this old? I feel like a grandpa reminiscing over old times
The Stranger
The Stranger
Imagine this: I existed before things such as Facebook and Twitter. I am older than the Playstation and Xbox. Hell! I come from a time where mobiles were fairly rare, and the vast majority of people used landline telephones with a cord that bound them to a single spot.

It's not that impressive, but it does make me feel old. xD
alltheyuriz
alltheyuriz
My second console just turned 20 lmao I played resident evil when it came out my older brother had an Atari lmao from the first release
The Stranger
The Stranger
I wasn't born back when the Atari and what not first came out, but I did play that console. My first console was a Sega Megadrive; used to play Streets of Rage 2 on it with my little brother. I still remember when my father bought our first PC; a Packard Bell, if I remember rightly. First game I ever played on the PC was C&C Red Alert.
The Stranger
The Stranger
Apart from Red Alert, I wasn't all that interested in gaming as a kid, I preferred going outside to play. Used to play with my Action Man in the dirt, or pretend I was a soldier fighting in battles. xD
gstv87
gstv87
let me add to this conversation with another level of meme-recalling.
"Shaka, when the walls fell."
if you don't understand it, *I* will be upset.
alltheyuriz
alltheyuriz
@gstv87 gotta admit had to look that up I've never been into sci-fi
gstv87
gstv87
@alltheyuriz now you know.
that's what it means, to actually speak *in* memes.
imagine 100 years into the future, when someone uses "getting shot in the knee" as an actual idiom.
alltheyuriz
alltheyuriz
Yea I know lmao
Finnuval
Finnuval
You youngsters... My first game was Pong. If you have to look that up... Yeah xD

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Run Script Calls & Play Unique Sound Effects With Each Skill & Item | RPG Maker News #113

Let's continue making our game in MZ! Touchfuzzy is... still eventing... though this time we may be working on eventing some tutorial stuff for our players!

I work late on the game so I sleep in then I wake up late so I have to work hard to make up for sleeping in meaning I work late again and sleep in again... what a nasty cycle.
I just had my first real fire. Dad made burgers for lunch and the grill caught fire. He tried to get water but I told him you should never put water on a grease fire. So I got him the fire extinguisher under the sink and we managed to put it out. I can still smell a little of the smoke coming from the patio, but at least it's clearing. It sure was scary though.
was rendering a video and window decided to bsod on me :D fun

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChaosEmperor