RPG Maker Forums

ScorchedGround
ScorchedGround
So everything in this picture is handdrawn? Nice.

One thing I noticed, which may correlate with the character being a draft, is that the character as of now does not really mesh well with the map. I can't really put my finger on it though, just looks "out of place".

Also, what species is that character? My first thought was that it looked goblin-esque.
Trihan
Trihan
@ScorchedGround It's probably because the sprite still has her black outline, which the final version won't. Most of the outlines have been removed from the map image.

She's an elf. Their skin colour evolved as a means to allow them to hide more easily in trees.
Ophiucus Games
Ophiucus Games
Looks like a nice start and nice to see resources being made from scratch. She’s got a very cohesive style which I like. One thing that I would suggest is the wooden mantelpiece about the fireplace should be a darker color so that it contrasts better with the floorboards.
Ophiucus Games
Ophiucus Games
Also the internal dividing walls on the bedrooms could use more detail so they match the other walls.
HexMozart88
HexMozart88
Not too bad. Some things I'm noticing is it's pretty low contrast for the most part (like, even the shading) and that indistinguishable thing below the bed is completely out of place with the rest of it. It's just flat and outlined, while the rest of it has shading and no outline. The character looks pretty cute, though.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Exploding Fruits and Rasaks Pixelfarm Assets | RPG Maker News #108

So ghosts can go through walls and stuff, and depending their type (according to fantasy media) they can or can't interact with objects to a certain degree...

So why they don't always fall through floors? Do they always float and sometimes simulate walking? If things go through them how can they hear/see? And why sometimes they have clothing? Do clothes die as well?
my birthday was yesterday...
i feel closer 2 being able 2 get a discount on the kids menu than i do being able to buy booze1627428008986.png
Getting to play your RM game on Steam Deck? How cool is that?
The best among us don't set out to be heroes. They don't want that job. They just set out to do the things nobody else wants to do. Because... someone has to do it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frabeechio72