RPG Maker Forums

The Stranger
The Stranger
Yeah! You tell 'em! Who the hell is Willibab without that yellow thing as an avatar? Nobody. The yellow thing is Willibab, and Willibab is the yellow thing.
Trihan
Trihan
If you didn't have the weird fat yellow rodent thing you wouldn't be Willibab. And if you weren't Willibab, I don't know who you'd be. But I wouldn't be able to like glance at a post and go "Oh, that's Willibab again" and I'm not sure I want to live in that world.
Willibab
Willibab
''Nods enthusiastically'' Exactly!
Misery
Misery
I thought it was a cat...
The Stranger
The Stranger
@Seyfert Don't worry, I thought it was an owl. Willibab's avatar is like one of those optical illusions. xD
Willibab
Willibab
Its a Willibab...Just thought i'd clear up any misunderstandings :p
The Stranger
The Stranger
@Willibab You know, you had me thinking that was the name of an actual animal for a moment there. I even Googled it, but all I got were a bunch of Facebook profiles and other similar things. Sounds like some crazy Australian nickname for an animal. xD

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I feel the need to inform everyone on the forums NOT to go with Web Hosting Canada for your hosting needs. It is by far the worst customer service and just overall experience I have ever had with hosting and I am Canadian...
BCj
Got another eye surgery monday. Hope I'll recover quick and all's well. A bit tired of surgeries. On a happy note, working on the next chapter of Escalia so hope I can continue soon :)
Celebrating the arrival of autumn in the Northern Hemisphere :)
When doing a map or whatever, kind of wish you could round out some parts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sintigoborja