RPG Maker Forums

dreamfall887
dreamfall887
They look really cute :)
The Stranger
The Stranger
My favourites are Gemina and Sagittaria. I just love their hair so much! Though, Anna has an adorable, super frizzy hairstyle when she's not Sagittaria. <3
Trihan
Trihan
@The Stranger Tigerlily is my favourite. The fact that her happy face is just barely-contained disdain is perfection.
Trihan
Trihan
Anna is kind of like Fluttershy; she doesn't say boo to a goose normally. There's a joke related to that in the opening cutscene.
BK-tdm
BK-tdm
I sense a "MLP-esque" magical girl game with zodiac themes (saint seiya maybe?) :kaoswt:
Trihan
Trihan
@BK-tdm It's magical girl with a *very* big twist.
  • Wow
Reactions: BK-tdm
slimmmeiske2
slimmmeiske2
Love the girls. Gemina is my favourite as well.
Trihan
Trihan
@slimmmeiske2 Oh just you wait until you see the story arc for Louise, I had some absolutely kickass ideas earlier.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just found out that mint tea made from chocolate mint tastes a bit like hot cocoa with candy cane stirred in. As I'm allergic to chocolate this makes me very happy.
It's special day for me tomorrow so time to vanish for 24 hours lol.
So Deltarune Chapter 2 is supposed to release today... if it's out already, has anyone played it? And I can't because I have a stinking Mac and not a Windows PC.
I forgot that forums have profile walls that you can post or comment on, guess I found a new platform to specifically rant about game-related deranged thought or problems that I have. Salut mes amis!
I couldn't help myself, so I edited the tiles a bit and made a birdhouse :LZSsmile: I hope I will finish the town today!Screenshot 2021-09-17 134349.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loyalvib