RPG Maker Forums

ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
What's this I hear about matching it? Sounds like you've got some pretty good leverage there. Time to play hardball Shaz and take them for all they're worth! No prisoners!:kaolivid:
Shaz
Shaz
Nah, it dragged on for 2-3 weeks and I just wanted it to be over. Worst thing was I didn't expect them to match it, and I fully intended to take the new job. They were really disappointed (and I felt terrible) when I told them "thanks but no thanks" :( I'm not into manipulation and I feel like that happened here.
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
Honestly if I were in your shoes I would have taken the new job. Mostly because they base value you at more than your old job does. So the odds they pay you more in the future are far greater, where as your current job had to be coerced. That being said, not having to worry about stuff has it's own appeal as well.
Shaz
Shaz
The biggest drawback to the new job was that it was only for a 12 month term. As a single income family, that would be risky.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I THINK I have a slightly better grasp on drawing my maps now... sorta. I still need to figure out how to draw a city of sorts. I've only got the abstract going so far.
One day, I'll not have this lingering cough and we'll have another make a game stream.
A music I create while practicing E Major scale. :D
Too bad the Boss Battle Build Bout isn't also for VXAce.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zayysnapped