RPG Maker Forums

The Stranger
The Stranger
Well, sometimes we get symptoms of a cold due to allergies. Allergy meds are pretty useful things. I'm given them to help control my asthma.

I miss being able to take a bath. Used to spend so long in the bath I'd end up falling asleep. Only have a shower in my flat, which sucks. :(
LunarFlareStudios
LunarFlareStudios
While I was in therapy boot camp, we used to only have showers as well. Only a select few dorms had bathtubs, and believe it or not, I eventually got lucky and was moved to one--with my best friend as a roommate! Even better, the two of us ended up talking about quesadillas during an emergency quarantine (someone tested positive) and then happened to get chicken quesadillas for lunch!
HexMozart88
HexMozart88
I have a bathtub, I just never use it, LOL. Mostly because I know the minute I sit down in the bath, I'm not getting back up.
Finnuval
Finnuval
Of you are my size most bathtubs are NOT Friends... Lets Just leave it at that ....
HexMozart88
HexMozart88
I don't think I want to know.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Playing Aroma Indosiar theme song.
Aroma is an Indonesian TV show about cooking. :)
Working on a characteeer! (Why is it so hard to color hair?) ;-;
Silly-Sketches.png
Just finished eventing a couple simple puzzles in RMMV, for my very first game "Sample Quest." Just messing around, throwing things together, and calling it a story XD On a non-RM note, got my hair cut today!
I feel the need to inform everyone on the forums NOT to go with Web Hosting Canada for your hosting needs. It is by far the worst customer service and just overall experience I have ever had with hosting and I am Canadian...
BCj
Got another eye surgery monday. Hope I'll recover quick and all's well. A bit tired of surgeries. On a happy note, working on the next chapter of Escalia so hope I can continue soon :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alsoduck