RPG Maker Forums

Finnuval
Finnuval
Come on ppl how Many Times do i need to say it... We NEED a facepalm emoji on here!
gstv87
gstv87
include an ultimate move by the enemy and kill the player.
when they die, "Oh, BTW, you have HP as well. Try to keep it *above* 0 in turn."
bgillisp
bgillisp
I once got something like that as a loading screen tip.
The Stranger
The Stranger
I guess there's some people out there who don't quite understand the goal of a fight. xD
NatePlays
NatePlays
The game equivalent of "people die when they are killed".
BK-tdm
BK-tdm
Do remember things like shampoo have instructions because apparently some people actually need them :kaoswt2:
The Stranger
The Stranger
@BK-tdm If it gets in your eyes remember to rinse it out. You know, because that needs stating. I imagine that someone once got shampoo in their eyes and just had no idea what to do, so they stood there for hours on end, their eyes burning from the shampoo, and tried to sue the company that made said shampoo. How dare they sell something to wash your hair with that blinds you! xD
  • Haha
Reactions: BK-tdm
The Stranger
The Stranger
I've seen creams that come with a warning saying "For external use only!" and all I can imagine is someone thinking it wise to eat cream designed for skin rashes. Clearly, if it soothes the itchiness and burning sensations of a rash, it must also work on ulcers and sore throats. lol.
BK-tdm
BK-tdm
@Finnuval a "thonking" works too to be honest.
20201020_111305.png
bgillisp
bgillisp
Is that like how here we got this warning on a package of Tuna: Warning: Contains Tuna. Geeeeee I hope so.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Uugh, got a passive aggressive complaint at work and now I'm not sure how to respond...
I really wish I could find work with a similar schedule to my gf(10-5 or 11-6)
I need some moneys >.>
I didn't realize that Deers can grow so big... I almost hit one while going home from work - phew... approx 10cm separated us from accident... (tomorrow link to video from my dashcam). I'm too shocked to think straight.
Just watched a very good drama. It left this very heavy sadness inside me T.T

As a game dev, there's always this other feeling I have after, for example, watching a sad drama: "Understanding +1!"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JaimeP