RPG Maker Forums

ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
It did really further my technology and game dev methods though. Along with really putting in focus just what is possible and what isn't. And really once I decided my mentality was, whatever gets it done fastest... I found it far easy to just toss out ideas that were pipe dreams. All in all a great if tiring experience.
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
Huh, it already has one download... There really is one born every minute... Er.. I mean nothing, hopefully they're having fun? Yeah it's a Game Jam game, I hope their expectations bar is set at trip over levels. :LZSwink:
Willibab
Willibab
I see ''diablo'' i click download :p

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Hmmmm... how many xrays til I get super powers?
..of the major old school series that began in the 80s- early 90s, I still haven't beaten 'a' Zelda game. Mario 64 was the first Mario I've beaten. I don't know if I should give that honor to Link to the Past or A Link Between Worlds(I currently own both). Well technically I've haven't beaten a Sonic either (Game Genie doesn't count =P).
headshot_headinfo.jpg
Time to add the "headshot" concept into the game so that people may actually aim at the heads when shooting zombies and get massive damage and armor-pen bonus as rewards. :kaojoy:
(The red area is just for visually debug purposes right now. But, it's possible that I will add something that displays the weak spots of enemies in the future.)
Worked on a cutscene skip domino effect using Maker Systems' script as the basis. Basically if I have a batch of cutscenes in a row on different maps, now when you skip one cutscene it will skip the entire set. No more spamming X to skip a scene every new map.

Oh and it will work regardless of where you do it from in the set. Convenient!
seems absolutely WILD to me now all the hundreds of hours of work I used to do in 2k(3) over a decade ago with a resolution of 320x240. that seems so insanely TINY now, seemed so normal at the time!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rexas