RPG Maker Forums

SeaPhoenix
SeaPhoenix
  • Love
Reactions: Beckx
ATT_Turan
ATT_Turan
They don't define that because that is a universal definition across all things related to displays (computers, TV, etc.) - 0,0 is the top left corner.
Beckx
Beckx
@ATT_Turan I can kinda understand that, but the docs don't even state that it's 0-2, for what it's worth, reading the docs and reading "returns a number" this number could be anything. (eg 404 for page not found in web)
ATT_Turan
ATT_Turan
I understand what you're saying. It does correspond to the drop-down box that you use when you create a message window in the editor - it lists Top, Middle, Bottom, in order.
Beckx
Beckx
yeah, i'm just whining and complaining, and do love me some good documentation, lol.
and i mean, it doesn't end there, lol: "Returns true if the scroll mode is set to true"
you don't say? if i set it to true it returns true? :D :D

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Will be focusing on map making today and adding locked chests :LZSsmile:Screenshot 2021-09-16 095316.png
It's hard to stay consistent for at least a week
new enemies for the game I'm working on...
Fricken hell! I dropped a bowl with mac and spam on my brothers floor, and was going to put leftover mac with whatever was still safe in there. It was only after I added the leftover mac that my brother told me he put floor noodles in there, now I wasted my planned dinner for tomorrow!
How to make a cool character 101: Create a messy plot, make the character said "all according to the plan", then somehow the problem is solved.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexxyx_x