RPG Maker Forums

ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
My second takeaway is that social media is irrelevant for advertising. The time and effort is quite high and it will yield almost no traffic to anything. I could have just taken any one of those free $150 adsense coupons Google sends me and yielded more traffic than my combined 1,800 followers on Twitter and Insta provided.
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
If you're curious a whole 7 people clicked from the socials... yes 7. Nice! I'll try not to count them all at once? Adsense spends the cash whenever people click, so I can lock down 10 cents worth of words and yield 1,500 clicks for that same free coupon. Plus I don't have to swim in the sewage that is Twitter and Insta. :barf:
Trust
Trust
How do you have so many followers?:o
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
@Trust Dark pacts with elder gods. My award winning personality! :LZSexcite:
Trust
Trust
eeeeh, really wish to have a few.
or at the very least to have more comments, they sure would help me know if I'm doing good, or if I should fix some stuff.
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
The easiest way to get followers is to simply follow people, some percentage will follow you back. Repeat this over and over, just each day following some number of people and eventually you'll have a lot. Granted that will just gain you visibility. You still have to gain people's interest. Which I'm not going to lie, people on social media like pictures and MP4s...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

2021 has been the runner-up for the worst year of my life. 2015 may take that title, but '21 is pushing it. Excuses really don't justify how much of a jerk I've been this year to a lot of people.

I'm sorry. I don't intend to be a jerk forever, but I'd rather back up my intent with actions, not words.
"Another hundred habaneros... a teaspoon of tumeric... and a heaping helping of nitroglycerin!" The kitten in a chef's hat laughed maniacally as the pot he was stirring promptly exploded.
Woot got a promotion and a pay rise ᕙ( • ‿ • )ᕗ now I'm set.
does anyone feel like explaining to me the difference between simulation and emulation? you have my full permission to be as pedantic as you want.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DavidUchina